Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Are these scrub pants too tight???


I got dressed for work this past week and looked like this.  I had to laugh and ask Alan if he thought the scrubs were too tight.  He looked at me laughed and asked if I was going to wear a long loose shirt over my ensemble.  I put on a longer loose scrub jacket and headed off to work. Not to worry.... before my next shift I bought a pair of bigger scrub pants!

4 comments:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Too funny! You're doing great if it's been until now that you need bigger ones. Way to go!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I know what you're saying...some of my maternity clothes are too tight now.

Heidi Schulz said...

Um, wait...what!?
Wow.
(That is how articulate I am today.)

Jon & Bridget said...

Yeah! You guys started a blog. It has been forever since we have seen you. Your kids are adorable! Congrats on the new one coming. We are excited to stay in touch. :)