Thursday, September 24, 2009

Craigslist the good the bad and the ugly

Today I went to pick up an exersaucer I found on craigslist.  Our old one was used and done.  So, I thought it was time to get a new used one.  You use them for such a short period of time, and lets face it I love a bargain.  Anyway,  we drove to Rockville, MD ( about 45 minutes to pick it up) today.  I was initially impressed with the condition of the toy.  Upon getting it home I realized it was wet with dog spit. GROSS!!!!!  I immediatley took all the toys that were fabric off and the seat and stuck it in the washer on hot.  Next time I will ask about pets and not just about smoking in the home.  Oh, well live and learn : )  On the bright side this will be uber clean when I am done with it and it only cost $ 20.  A bargain when new this was $80.  

1 comment:

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I hear ya! I had a similar experience with a Chico high chair on craigslist. It was a good price but took MAJOR cleaning to get it to the point that I would let Tanner sit in it.