Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Free at Last Free at Last

Last Wednesday Alan passed his driving test and on Monday I passed the driving test here in Germany. We are now officially legal to drive!!!!! Yeah. Our van finally arrived and we bought a second car for Alan to drive on Monday. It feels so good to have my freedom back. Alan is now back at work everyday and the kids and I are settling into a routine of sorts..... Our household goods will arrive on August 3rd and then drum roll please..... we will be really moved in. I will have more pictures soon of Alan's new/old car. It is a 1995 BMW and probably the first and last one we will own : ) Life is Good!!

3 comments:

christy said...

awesome! my friend just moving here from overseas was just informed that her things will be over a month late so we will be collecting extras for them to borrow until the late shipments arrive

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I know what you mean about getting out of the house. I'm sure it will be a relief to have all your stuff finally there. Lamont is a big BMW fan - too fun!

Maureen said...

Hooray for getting cars and moving in! I bet you are so relieved to finally get some order! Have fun cruising around! Miss you!!