Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Trip 2011


Over Easter weekend we had such a fun time visiting Belgium, Netherlands, and Cologne (Koln) Germany.

Flanders Field U.S. cemetery in Belgium, site of major WWI battle.

Our flag flying at Flanders Field.


Main square in Brugge, Belgium.


Eating moules frites.


Kuekenhof gardens near Lisse, Netherlands.

One of many windmills in Netherlands.


Tulip fields at Keukenhof.


One of hundreds of tulip fields in the province of North Holland.


Beach of Netherlands (Grant's first time to the ocean).


After overcoming his fears Grant ventured a dip and daddy had to fetch him.


Anne Frank house in downtown Amsterdam.


Cooper and Daddy standing alongside one of the many canals in Amsterdam.


Hadley enjoying boat ride on canals of Amsterdam.


Reguliersgracht, the famous "7 bridges canal".


Church of St. Nicholas in center of downtown Amsterdam.


Koln cathedral (largest cathedral in Germany) on Easter Sunday.


2 comments:

christy said...

so pretty!

Sharee Gariety said...

Oh my goodness, Bonnie, those pictures are great! I love the tulip fields and the windmills and the cathedrals! Wow! I'm living vicariously through you . . . someday I'd love to get over to Europe! Thanks for sharing your pictures!